Anatomical Society Meetings
The aim of the Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote high quality science and research in the anatomical sciences. One of the greatest strengths of the Society is its diversity and nowhere is this exemplified better than by the range of topics at our meetings.
Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017 "Solving clinical problems with anatomical solutions"
University of Dundee
Monday 18th December (10am)- Wednesday 20th December (1pm).
- Early bird registration closes 31st October 2017.
- Closing date for registration is 14th of November.
- Closing date for submission of abstracts is 21st of November.
Conference dinner Tuesday 19th December- tour of ship RRS Discovery, followed by dinner at the Discovery center.
Confirmed speakers so far include-
Professor Dame Sue Black
Professor Sir Alfred Cuschieri
Professor Graeme Houston
Professor Graeme McLeod
Prize for best oral presentation.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.