Anatomical Society Meetings
Invited speakers include:
Professor Dame Sue Black
Professor Alison Gartland
Professor Jim Gallagher
Dr Jemma Kerns
Dr Tim Donovan
Dr Jason Organ
Dr Quenton Wessels
Mr Joe McAleer
Click link to view the main conference timetable "Anatomical Society Winter Meeting Lancaster 2019 Timetable."
Conference dates: 18-20th December 2019
Registration: 18th December 12pm
Optional workshop "Ultrasound in anatomy teaching" run in association with MDI Medical and GE Healthcare: 18th December morning
Workshop "Anatomical Society Science Communication" places are free but limited, and only to those registered for the full meeting: Tuesday 17th December
Meeting close: 1pm Friday 20th December.
AGM: lunchtime on Thursday 19th December.
Early bird registration deadline has passed
Members: £130 Non-members: £165 Student members: £75 Student non-members: £100
Late registration (after 24th November, if places remain):
Student members: £100
Student non-members: £125
Abstract deadline 25th November
The aim of the Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote
- The 19th Congress of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, 9-11th August 2019, Excel, London, UK
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2018, 17-19th December 2018, York, UK.
- Anatomical Society Summer Meeting, 2018, 23rd-25th July 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.