Become a Member of the Anatomical Society
You can join the Anatomical Society as a Full Member, as an Early Career Member, as a Postgraduate Member, or as an Undergraduate Member. You can click on each of the categories below to see the requirements, the fees, and the benefits of each category.
Starting Membership Categories
The New Member Application is a quite straight forward online process.
You will have to:
- Fill in an online form
- Upload supporting letters in form of a scanned and signed letter on headed paper indicating the institutional contact details including the institutional email address or in form of a scanned email from an institutional email address.
- Download the Membership Application Questionnaire and complete and upload this as part of your application.
Please bear in mind that you cannot save the information on the online form. Therefore, before you start the application, in order to complete your application in one go you should:
- Know which category and which fees apply to you
- Know what documentation you need to upload
- Have your supporting documentation ready to be uploaded
Please note: On rare occasions you may see an error message when submitting your application. If this occurs, we recommend that you resubmit your application using an alternative web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari).
Answer the questions below and you will be directed to the most appropriate category for you
If you have all your documentation ready you can access the online application form here.