Anatomical Society Meetings
Invited speakers include:
Professor Dame Sue Black
Professor Alison Gartland
Professor Jim Gallagher
Dr Jemma Kerns
Dr Tim Donovan
Dr Jason Organ
Dr Quenton Wessels
Mr Joe McAleer
Conference dates: 18-20th December 2019
Registration: 18th December 12pm
Optional workshop "Ultrasound in anatomy teaching" run in association with MDI Medical and GE Healthcare: 18th December morning
Workshop "Anatomical Society Science Communication" places are free but limited, and only to those registered for the full meeting: Tuesday 17th December
Meeting close: 1pm Friday 20th December.
AGM: lunchtime on Thursday 19th December.
Early bird registration deadline: 16th November
Student members: £75
Student non-members: £100
Late registration (after 16th November, if places remain):
Student members: £100
Student non-members: £125
Abstract deadline 25th November
The aim of the Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote
- The 19th Congress of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, 9-11th August 2019, Excel, London, UK
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2018, 17-19th December 2018, York, UK.
- Anatomical Society Summer Meeting, 2018, 23rd-25th July 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.