Anatomical Society Meetings
The aim of the Anatomical Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote
One of the greatest strengths of the Society is its diversity and nowhere is this exemplified better than by the range of topics at our meetings.
The Anatomical Society Winter meeting
5-7th January 2022 #Anatsocwinter21
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Anatomical Society Winter Meeting which will be hosted by the University College Dublin from the 5th-7th January 2022.
As the world gradually emerges out of a pandemic, the ambition of this meeting is to assemble anatomy teachers, researchers and enthusiasts to enjoy an informative and social event. The past Anatomical Society meetings have stood for excellence in conducting anatomical teaching and research, while this meeting wishes to remain at par with similar aspirations. We look forward to welcoming you to the historical city of Dublin- the fair city.
REGISTRATION information: coming soon.
Dates: 5-7th January 2022.
Conference dinner: To be held on 6/01/2022
Host: University College Dublin
Format: In person meeting. TBC
Travel information The UCD campus is well connected to the Dublin airport and city center. For more information, visit https://www.myuck.ie/visiting-ucd/transport-links/
Invited speakers: Prof. Imelda M. McGonnell, The Royal Veterinary College (UK). More speakers to be confirmed.
Organisers: Dr David Kilroy (email@example.com) and Dr Sourav Bhattacharjee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Academic committee members:
Dr. Sourav Bhattacharjee (Chair, University College Dublin)
Dr. David Kilroy (University College Dublin)
Dr. Arun Kumar (University College Dublin)
Dr. Denis Barry (Trinity College Dublin)
Dr. Nicola Fletcher (University College Dublin)
Prof. Alan Baird (University College Dublin)
Prof. Deirdre Campion (University College Dublin)
Dr. André Toulouse (University College Cork)
Dr. Eva Sweeney (Queen’s University Belfast)
Dr. Martina Goggin (University of Limerick)
Dr. Colm Reid (University College Dublin)
Prof. James Jones (University College Dublin)
Dr Kerry Thompson (National University of Ireland Galway)
Local organising committee members:
Dr. David Kilroy (Conference chair, University College Dublin)
Dr. Sourav Bhattacharjee (University College Dublin)
Dr. Alison Reynolds (University College Dublin)
Dr. Margot Labberté (University College Dublin)
Dr. Mary Gallagher (University College Dublin)
Dr. Bridget Hogg (University College Dublin)
Mrs. Frances Le Matti (University College Dublin)
Ms. Catherine McCarney (University College Dublin)
Ms. Marie Tumilson (University College Dublin)
Ms. Jane Brennan (University College Dublin)
- The Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2022 in Dublin is now scheduled for January 2022.
- Anatomical Society virtual Summer Meeting, 7th-9th July 2021, hosted by Glasgow, UK
- Anatomical Society virtual Winter Meeting, 6th-8th January 2021, hosted by Newcastle, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2019, 18th-20th December 2019, Lancaster, UK.
- The 19th Congress of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, 9-11th August 2019, Excel, London, UK
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2018, 17-19th December 2018, York, UK.
- Anatomical Society Summer Meeting, 2018, 23rd-25th July 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting , 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.