Anatomical Society Meetings
The aim of the Anatomical Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote
One of the greatest strengths of the Society is its diversity and nowhere is this exemplified better than by the range of topics at our meetings.
The Anatomical Society virtual Summer meeting 7-9th July 2021.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Virtual Anatomical Society Summer Meeting which will be hosted by the University of Glasgow from the 7th-9th 2021.
The conference will cover cutting edge anatomy across multiple themes including: Neuroanatomy, Developmental Anatomy, Anatomy & Museum, and Anatomy & Disease.
ABSTRACTS:The call for abstracts is not yet open
Dates: 7-9th July 2021.
Host: University of Glasgow
Title/Theme: Cutting edge Anatomy
Subthemes: Neuroanatomy, Developmental Anatomy, Anatomy & Museum, and Anatomy & Disease.
Registration for the second Virtual Anatomical Society Meeting will be free of charge to delegates.
- The Virtual Anatomical Society Summer Meeting 2021 is scheduled for 7-9th July 2021. Hosted by Glasgow University on vFairs.
- The Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2022 in Dublin is now scheduled for January 2022.
- Anatomical Society virtual Winter Meeting, 6th-8th January 2021, hosted by Newcastle, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2019, 18th-20th December 2019, Lancaster, UK.
- The 19th Congress of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, 9-11th August 2019, Excel, London, UK
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2018, 17-19th December 2018, York, UK.
- Anatomical Society Summer Meeting, 2018, 23rd-25th July 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.