Welcome to the Educational section of the Anatomical Society.
If you are interested in joining us, whether it is to be involved with the Anatomical Society’s Educational Committee or to participate in specific activities or tasks, we would be most grateful to hear from you. Contact the Education Officer and the Education Committee at email@example.com
The society is dedicated to supporting and improving anatomy education by:
- providing forums to share practice in anatomy education and disseminating research/innovations;
- recognising, celebrating and rewarding excellence in teaching.
- leading educational policy and curriculum strategies (including equality, diversity and inclusivity, in collaboration with the EDI committee)
- informing about, and providing input into, anatomy educational matters internationally;
- increasing pedagogical awareness through qualitative and quantitative research;
- training future anatomists and providing continuing professional development;
- promoting anatomy through outreach activities;
Further details about our specific activities are available via the menu.