Anatomical Society Early Career and Student Pages
A very warm welcome to all early career and student members of The Anatomical Society!
Early Career and Student members are a crucial ingredient in the society, central to its core principles, particularly in the aim of inspiring young anatomists and supporting research and learning. Our early career and student community is an ever-expanding proportion of the membership, and representation at our scientific meetings is now regularly 1/3 of attendees. In other words, students should be cherished and we endeavour to engage, enthuse and entertain!
The Anatomical Society aims to offer:
- A welcoming, supportive community
- A safe and encouraging environment to present work
- Academic and social connections
- Financial benefits
- A valued role in the society: A dedicated council representative, events, and website section!
These pages provide student-focused information on:
- How to join as an early career / student member and receive membership benefits
- Experiences and advice from current and past student members
- Student / early career events
The early career and student membership voice should be the loudest guiding the future of the society. The current student representative on council is Danya Stone (email@example.com @danyastone), Anatomy Lecturer and PhD student at Brighton and Sussex Medical School. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions, comments or suggestions for improvements to the society.