Anatomical Society Meetings
The aim of the Anatomical Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote
One of the greatest strengths of the Society is its diversity and nowhere is this exemplified better than by the range of topics at our meetings.
The Anatomical Society Virtual Summer meeting
7-9th July 2021 #AnatSocSummer21
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Virtual Anatomical Society Summer Meeting which will be hosted by the University of Glasgow from the 7th-9th July 2021.
The conference will cover cutting edge anatomy across multiple themes including: Neuroanatomy, Developmental Anatomy, Anatomy & Museum, Anatomy Education, Anatomical Science and Anatomy & Disease.
REGISTRATION: registration is now open.
Find information and register here.
Dates: 7-9th July 2021.
Abstract deadline: Abstract submission is now CLOSED.
Host: University of Glasgow
Title/Theme: Cutting Edge Anatomy
Registration for the second Virtual Anatomical Society Meeting will be free of charge to delegates.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION Closed at 5pm on Friday 4th June 2021
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS now FULLY BOOKED
6th July 2021, 9:00-11:00 Public Engagement in Anatomy- Prof Paul M. Rea
6th July 2021, 12:00-13:00. Exploring the representation of the female body in rare anatomy books- Dr Ourania Varsou and Mr Robert MacLean. Content Warning- Includes graphic images
Registration for pre-conference workshops will open on Monday 14th June at 9am. Places on the workshops are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis. Registration for the workshops is only for delegates who have registered for the main conference. Find information and register here.
YOUNG INVESTIGATOR PRIZE
An oral presentation prize will be open to Young Investigators;
- To be eligible for the oral presentation prize, the presenting/first author must have undertaken the work whilst an Undergraduate/ post graduate student or within 1 year of the award of their doctorate.
- This prize is open to members of the Anatomical Society.
- Please tick the appropriate box at the time of abstract submission.
- The Virtual Anatomical Society Summer Meeting 2021 is scheduled for 7-9th July 2021. Hosted by Glasgow University on vFairs.
- The Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2022 in Dublin is now scheduled for January 2022.
- Anatomical Society virtual Winter Meeting, 6th-8th January 2021, hosted by Newcastle, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2019, 18th-20th December 2019, Lancaster, UK.
- The 19th Congress of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, 9-11th August 2019, Excel, London, UK
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2018, 17-19th December 2018, York, UK.
- Anatomical Society Summer Meeting, 2018, 23rd-25th July 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.